Are you planning an elopement? Why not elope in New Hampshire at the Christmas Farm Inn and Spa? If you had wedding plans that included a ceremony and reception in 2020, you may have found yourself having to pivot your plans due to continuing concerns surrounding the coronavirus pandemic. We get it. It’s a wild time right now, and it’s really difficult to have to reassess, reset, and sometimes even let go a little bit in regard to what you had previously planned for your big day.
That doesn’t mean you can’t still pull off an incredible elopement in the White Mountains! Our team at the Christmas Farm Inn knows how to pull off weddings of the stuff of dreams, but now even more than ever, we are prepared to help you through this, pandemic and all. We are taking steps to ensure you can have a beautiful wedding while staying safe while you’re here with us. Check out our COVID-19 policies, and the ways in which we are working to keep our staff and visitors well during current circumstances.
Christmas Farm Elopements
Our elopements and small wedding packages are tailored to suit your wedding day needs, and we have plenty of additional services and offerings that will help make execution both easy and fun. We can help with:
- Lodging for you and any guests you bring for your elopement– Let our distinctive and charming rooms play a part in your White Mountains elopement. With options to meet various needs and budgets, our traditional inn rooms, modern suites, and loft studios offer up something for everyone.
- Spa services to ensure you look and feel your best!– Treat yourself, and get gussied up and relaxed before you say “I do.” At our on-site spa, you can indulge in a massage and facial, or get your nails done so those hands are ring-ready!
- Wedding Officiant– We can arrange an officiant to perform your wedding ceremony so you have one less thing to worry about. Let our team handle the details so you can just show up, relax, bask in the beauty of New Hampshire, and…well…get married!
- Wedding Meal & Cake– Let us curate a delicious wedding meal and even a wedding cake for two through our on-site restaurant. Leave it all to us!
- COVID-19 Safety– With everything that’s going on and worries for public health and safety, we assure you we’re being intentional in the way we approach business. We will make sure you feel safe at our property, and that your elopement is a joyous occasion to remember.
Whether you are working to rework your wedding plans or elopement, or you’re just starting the planning process, we are here to help. We’d love to help you curate the perfect day as you elope in New Hampshire! Feel free to reach out with any questions about our elopement wedding packages, lodging, or amenities. We would love to host you at Christmas Farm Inn, and be a part of your love story.