Whether you’re on vacation or a New England native, making time to destress and pamper yourself is never a bad idea. That’s why you should plan to relax and rejuvenate at our North Conway spa! At the Christmas Farm Inn, we have an on-site Aveda Spa with services that will help you calm your stresses so you can leave feeling new again.
Our full-service Aveda spa takes a natural approach to wellness and beauty, and it’s our goal to help our clients step into our space and leave the cares of the world behind. We also specialize in Aveda’s signature treatments and retail products, which are strictly all-natural and sustainably made. Set in the breathtaking White Mountains of New Hampshire, our spa will help you find serenity and balance while you reconnect with yourself. Enhance your stay at the Inn, or if you live in the area, come see us for our many spa services which include:
- Nail Services
- Foot Soaks
- Body Wraps
- Salt Scrubs
- CBD Treatments
- And more!
Reasons to Hit the Spa
If you need a little coaxing, we’ve got a whole host of great reasons why you should hit our North Conway spa on your visit or your day off.
- Relieve Stress and Tension– Penciling in a spa day is a great way to melt away the stresses of everyday life. With luxurious spa services like massages and facials, you can achieve the ultimate relaxation you need to hit that reset button.
- Detoxification– From unhealthy eating to stress and alcohol consumption, there are many things we do from time to time that take a slow toll on our bodies. Let us help you rid your body of toxins while you get pampered!
- Alleviate Body Pain– Sometimes our muscles get tired, sore, and achy, especially the older we get. Spa treatments can sometimes help to alleviate muscle pain, and work out tension that can cause pesky soreness.
- Take a Break– Life moves quickly, and we tend to keep ourselves busier than we should. So take a break from the chaos for a day at the spa!
- Treat Yourself!– How often do you do something just for YOU? Many of us fill our days with work, families, and busy schedules, but it’s important to treat yourself from time to time. A spa treatment is a great and healthy way to do just that!
No matter what the reason, we hope you’ll find a good one to come see us at our North Conway spa at the Christmas Farm Inn! We would love to host you for spa services, feed you at our on-site restaurant, and put you up with a cozy place to stay in the beautiful White Mountains.