COVID-19 Safety Procedures
Ensuring Guest Safety at Our New Hampshire Inn, Spa, and Restaurant
Our commitment to you
Safety and cleanliness remain our top priorities. We are following the advice and recommendations by national, state, and regional agencies and are maintaining our adapted and customized procedures designed to keep guests and team members safe.
We hope this will put you at ease to enjoy your time with us whilst visiting the beautiful White Mountains.
We will no longer require guests to wear masks, but would especially appreciate it, if they have not been vaccinated.
While staying with us, please mind the social distancing rules – every little bit helps.
Please help our efforts by doing your part:
- Maintain a responsible social distance from other guests
- Wash your hands often or make use of the sanitizers places around the Inn
- Please wear a mask if you are not vaccinated
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue (or elbow when unavailable)
- Stay at home when sick or if you have a fever
- See a doctor immediately if you feel symptomatic
- To give you peace of mind and to reduce contact, we will not be servicing your room during your stay.
- If you require more toiletries, towels, and bed linen, please contact our front desk before 2:00pm.
- We are offering a texting communication channel with our front desk team for your convenience.
- We are delighted to continue offering our customers a continental breakfast buffet from 7:30 am – 10:00 am
- To reduce crowding and help our small crew, we will be doing breakfast by reservation. The front desk will ask you to make your reservations at check-in.
- Our restaurant is open for dinner 5 days a week (closed Tuesday and Wednesday), with seatings from 5 pm to 8.45 pm, by reservation.
- Our kitchen team has completed the latest ServSafe qualification for food safety and kitchen hygiene
- Our indoor pool and hot tub enclosure are open to our guests! In the interest of social distancing, we recommend that no more than 10-12 guests are using this facility at any given time. Because of this, we also ask your cooperation by limiting your swim and soak time to one hour to allow other guests access to this amenity.
- Towels are available at the pool and are pre-packaged in bundles of 4 to avoid contamination.
- The fire pit will be lit nightly. Again, kindly keep a distance from other parties.
- Our Aveda Spa is by appointment only at this time, please contact us for an appointment by calling the front desk or emailing us at [email protected]
- Changing rooms and robes are currently available.
- Our steam room will not be available at this time.
If you feel unwell
If you do not feel well and have symptoms of fever, flu, respiratory problems or a loss of your sense of taste or smell, either before your arrival or during your stay, please let us know immediately.
- If your symptoms appear before arrival, please consult a doctor and get tested for the virus. We will refund your room deposit and cancel your reservation.
- If you answer affirmatively to any of the health questions on arrival, we will ask that you consult a doctor. Your reservation will be canceled, and your room deposit refunded.
- If you are already staying with us, please consult a doctor and get tested. If your result is positive, we ask that you leave immediately. Your room will be quarantined for 72 hours before cleaning to protect our staff.
- Please note that only room deposits will be refunded. Refunds do not apply to deposits for special events or packages.
Hours of operation
History of Christmas Farm Inn Name
The Inn is not 'Christmas themed' but rather received its name from the gifting of the property at Christmas time – renamed the ‘Christmas Farm’ in honor of the season and spirit of the gift.