2021 Golden Girlfriends Getaway
RULES and REGULATIONS
1. ELIGIBILITY: INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada who are at least 18 years of age at time of entry. Void where prohibited. Persons in the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) employees and directors of Christmas Farm Inn & Spa, and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies; (collectively the “Sweepstakes Entities”); (b) individuals or entities responsible for the development, printing, distribution and implementation of this promotion; and (c) persons who are employees of or members of the immediate family (parents, siblings, children & spouse) or household of any person in any of the preceding categories. By participating you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor/judges, which are final and binding in all respects.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: Entries will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. eastern on Sunday, October 24th, 2021. Bonus entries will be accepted from 00:01 eastern on Friday, October 1st, 2021 until 23:59 eastern on Sunday, October 24th, 2021. One person will be randomly selected to win at 11:00 on Tuesday, October 26th, 2021.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Golden Girlfriends Getaway Contest by liking the promotional post on Instagram and meeting the following requirements: following the Christmas Farm Inn Instagram account; tagging three accounts in the comments of the promotional post. Receive five (5) bonus entries into the Golden Girlfriends Getaway Contest by visiting Christmas Farm Inn & Spa’s Return of the Pumpkin People display and post a video to Facebook or Instagram with the following requirements: the Pumpkin People display must be visible in the video; entrant must sing a part of The Golden Girls theme song (“Thank You for Being a Friend”) or quote a line from The Golden Girls; entrant must tag the Christmas Farm Inn & Spa account on the respective social media account where the video was posted; if entry video is posted to Instagram, entrant must be following Christmas Farm Inn & Spa (@christmasfarminn); if entry video is posted to Facebook, entrant must “Like” the Christmas Farm Inn & Spa Facebook page; Limit one bonus entry per person. You may submit an entry using only one social media account.
In case of dispute, registration will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the social media account submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who registered the social media account. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to sweepstakes entry services) are prohibited and will void all entries by that entrant. Entrants assume all risk of lost, late, incomplete, illegible, stolen, undelivered or misdirected entries/registrations. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
4. SELECTION OF WINNER/PRIZE/ODDS: The winner will be chosen by Riverworks Marketing on behalf of Christmas Farm Inn & Spa at 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday, October 26th, 2021, and notified via the social media account used to enter. Prize: A 2-night stay in a Cottage or Barn Loft for four, bottle of wine in room, dinner, and four spa services. No purchase is necessary to enter.
Travel restrictions apply. Valid from December 1st, 2021 to June 30th, 2022, black-out dates will apply.
Winner is subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. No prize substitutions, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize comparable in value in the event of prize unavailability. All federal, state and local taxes on a prize are the sole responsibility and liability of the prize winner. Prize may not be transferred, substituted, assigned or redeemed for cash, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
5. AWARD OF PRIZE: Potential winner will be notified by the social media account used to enter. Potential winner must respond to the social media notification within 24 hours or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. If a potential winning entrant cannot be contacted; is ineligible; is unwilling or unable to accept prize; if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable; or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these official rules, he/she will forfeit that prize and an alternate winner may be selected.
Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) electronic transmissions that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected, (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries/registrations, or (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes. If for any reason this Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, is not executed as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, or if this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, and select the winner based on registrations/entries received prior to the action or as otherwise may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with the entry process or who enters using any automatic or programmed duplication method. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR OTHERWISE CORRUPT THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF TENNESSEE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Tennessee having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participants’ actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
History of Christmas Farm Inn Name
The Inn is not 'Christmas themed' but rather received its name from the gifting of the property at Christmas time – renamed the ‘Christmas Farm’ in honor of the season and spirit of the gift.