Journey to the North Pole Hotel Packages
TO CAPTURE THE WONDER
The Christmas Farm Inn is a proud sponsor of the Annual Journey to the North Pole, a magical journey for adults and kids alike. This truly unique adventure departs each November and December from two locations in the White Mountains of northern New Hampshire and includes a wonderful evening train ride, a bunch of elves, and, of course, Santa himself! Come in your PJs and bring your best singing voices for a sing-a-along North Pole-style!
Our very special event is enjoyed by all the family and will create memories that you and your children will cherish for many years to come.
Our magical Journey to the North Pole adventure includes:
- 2 nights in a lodging of your choice, tailored to your specific needs – cottages, family studios, deluxe suites with pull out sofas or cozy inn rooms; we have it all
- Full American breakfast every morning to fill you up for the day
- First Class tickets of your choice to the Journey to the North Pole event
- A family event in our historic, festively decorated Barn with a 15 foot Christmas tree
- A delicious 3-course buffet dinner with gratuities included.
- Room and dinner tax
- A reading and book signing with Mrs. Claus herself!
- A gift for every child
- And many more surprises!
The kids will enjoy the indoor-pool, there is also a hot tub and fitness center for you to enjoy as well as our beautiful AVEDA Spa. Call (603) 383-4313 today to arrange your package.
On select weekends throughout the Christmas season, Santa’s Village is open to give kids an extra dose of Christmas magic. In its 62nd season, Santa’s Village features special shows, rides, and an opportunity to meet both Santa and Mrs. Claus. Don’t miss out on this one of a kind theme park experience during your holiday trip to Jackson, New Hampshire.
Thank you for thinking of the Christmas Farm Inn… where we make memories!
The train has departed!