Providing smooth, relaxing service is our commitment. To ensure availability, we recommend reservations be made as far in advance as possible. Our facility is handicap accessible; please advise at the time of reservation of any special needs, accommodations, or concerns you may have or if you have a promotional discount, coupon, gift cards or spa rewards you plan to redeem.
• Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes in advance of spa treatment to give adequate time for you to consult with your therapist; earlier if you wish to enjoy the steam room, relaxation lounge, fitness room, indoor pool or Jacuzzi’s.
• Services will begin and end on time as a courtesy to the next guest. We understand that sometimes being late is unavoidable. However, depending on circumstances, we may be forced to shorten or reschedule your service.
• We have reserved time and space especially for you and require 24 hours' notice for cancelled appointments. If less than 24 hours' notice is given, you will be charged 50% of the scheduled session fee. Rescheduled appointments within 24 hours of your appointment are subject to a fee of $25. Clients who arrive late will be charged in full for their scheduled session, but will receive an abbreviated, pro-rated session. For example, if you scheduled an hour session and arrive 15 minutes late, you will be charged for that hour session but will only receive 45 minutes of treatment for that session, including consultation and changing time.
• If for any reason The Spa needs to reschedule or cancel an appointment, as much advance notice as possible will be given. Should some unforeseen scheduling event occur that your therapist is not on time, and others are booked after you, with our sincere apologies, you may reschedule or take the remainder of your scheduled time at a pro-rated fee.
• As a courtesy, we attempt to confirm all appointments. You are invited to telephone, as well, prior to your appointment to confirm exact times, services, and ask any questions you may have.
• We are pleased to honor: Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, Traveler’s checks. Room charges must be signed for with a room key or lodging receipt from the Inn. At this time, insurance plans are not honored. You may obtain a receipt to submit to your insurance provider.
• Payment is due at the time services are rendered. Gratuity is at your discretion.
• Discounts and Specials: We offer a variety of ongoing specials;
o 5% off when you book any two treatments per person
o 10% off when you book three treatments or more per person
o Buy 9 treatments and get one FREE
• Gift Certificates are available at the Spa, the front desk of our Main Inn or online via our website. You are welcome to contact the Desk Coordinator at The Spa to determine which services/rates would best suit you or the party you are purchasing for.
• For groups of 4 or more clients and bridal parties we apply an automatic 20% gratuity to all services for your convenience.
Children & Pet Policy:
• We enjoy children; however, it is our responsibility to create a peaceful atmosphere for all of our clients. Children can be a little unpredictable, so please make arrangements for outside care of them ahead of time. If you are a guest staying at the Inn and have need for assistance in this area please let us know.
• Therapists may provide massage and bodywork for minors under 18 with parental consent. Parents must schedule the session, sign a parental consent form, and educate the child on services.
• We like pets, but it's our job to create a peaceful and safe atmosphere for all of our customers, and to consider their comfort. Many people are afraid of animals or allergic to their hair, so we ask that pets not be brought to your appointment.
• Working Assistance Dogs are very welcome. Please advise the receptionist ahead of time if possible if you have any special needs or concerns for yourself or your assistance animal.
Preparing for the Spa
• Please do not bring valuables with you; we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
• We ensure a healthful environment for all of our guests by maintaining a no-smoking policy. If you must smoke, please refrain at least 30 minutes prior to your therapy as it affects your body’s systemic responses, complicating a therapist’s assessment of your response to massage therapy.
• Please respect the right to a quiet atmosphere for all guests. We ask that you refrain from talking loudly and that you turn off all cell phones and pagers.
• Food is not allowed in a therapy room, unless catered by ourselves by prior arrangement. Drinks are limited to water or tea. Please do not eat at least 90 minutes before a session, for your comfort & greatest benefit.
• People under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be allowed in a session. If a therapist deems that you are under the influence of a substance, they have the right to refuse service.
• Men, please remember to shave before a facial treatment. Shaving or other depilatory treatments are not recommended 24 hours before salt glow treatments.
• Ladies, please remember not to wear mascara or eye brow filler before a lash/brow treatment.
• Remember to rest and drink water before and after your session as massage can release metabolic wastes and toxins into your bloodstream as part of the body's natural cleansing process; overwhelming yourself can cause imbalances.
Confidentiality and Privacy:
• We do believe that every client has the right to privacy and confidentiality. The conversations you have with your therapist will remain confidential, as will your health history forms. Additionally, client lists and email lists are confidential. We do not share our client lists with outside companies. Please respect these rights of our guests while visiting our facility.
• Your right to privacy is assured with complete professionalism and proper draping procedures by our staff, and private areas for changing which are stocked with robes, sandals, and terry towel wraps so you may disrobe to your comfort level to enjoy our amenities. For the complete comfort of all our guests, nudity is prohibited in common areas.
The Treatment Session:
• The therapist will determine how best to perform a therapeutic session, doing his/her best to meet a client’s need (i.e.: preferences of pressure & local focus or avoidance areas). If the client experiences any pain or discomfort during the session, s/he must immediately inform the therapist so that the pressure and/or strokes may be adjusted to comfort level. Deep tissue work requires warm, pliable tissue which is more readily accomplished in a longer treatment.
• All massages are therapeutically oriented and non-sexual. Any remarks or gestures made by the client and interpreted by the therapist as harassment or sexual in nature will result in the immediate termination of the session, and the client will be liable for full payment of the scheduled appointment.
• The use of soft tissue manipulation and specialized massage techniques including strokes such as effleurage, petrissage, compression, friction, vibration, tapotement, stretching and joint movement are employed during your session. Depending upon your current needs, modalities (Swedish, Sports, Neuromuscular, etc.) or implements (Hot Stones, Rollers, Hot/Cold pack) may be suggested.
• Partial or full disrobing is recommended for your massage session. At all times attention to proper draping and appropriateness is maintained by the use of sheets and towels. Please respect the therapist by maintaining appropriate coverage in the therapy room. Check in with your therapist, if you have any questions or concerns.
• Massage should not be used as a substitute for medical examination, diagnosis, or treatment. All clients should see a doctor for any mental or physical ailment they are aware of because therapists are not qualified to perform spinal or skeletal adjustments, diagnose, prescribe, or treat any physical or mental illness, and nothing said in the course of a session should be construed as such.
• As massage is contraindicated with certain medical conditions, clients must state all known medical conditions, and answer all questions honestly. Clients must keep the therapist updated as to any changes in their medical history (i.e.: surgeries, illness, skin conditions) and understand that there shall be held no liability by The Spa or its therapists should a client forget to do so.
Gift certificates can be purchased online or directly at our Spa or by calling our front desk at 603-383-4313. Gift certificates can be issued at any chosen amount.Terms and Conditions
Spa package for Bridal Parties $199 per person
For only $199 per person every person receives a one hour facial or massage, a manicure (45 min) and pedicure (60 min) with a cheese and fruit platter. For your convenience, all gratuities and taxes are also included. Bridal party minimum of 4 persons. Please book a month in advance.
Romance Package - Our Romance Package includes 2 nights’ accommodation in one of our luxurious Carriage House suites, 2 one-hour massages and a bottle of sparkling wine waiting in your room from only $499 midweek and $599 on weekends.
Spa Packages – your way!
We have done away with pre-selected spa packages, instead we let you choose exactly the treatments you want and reward you for your business;
Book any two treatments per person and receive 5% off
- Book any three or more treatments per person and receive 10% off
Inn guests receive an additional 10% off Aveda retail products during their stay with us when booking two or more treatments
Combine this with your choice of accommodation at the Christmas Farm Inn for a perfect weekend getaway.
Book any two treatments per person and receive 5% off
Book any three or more treatments per person and receive 10% off
Buy 9 treatments and get one free – designed for those who want to incorporate spa into their wellness routine
Is there an age restriction on spa services?
We ask that guests be at least 14 years old to enjoy spa treatments. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and a special consent form must be completed.
When should I arrive for my spa treatment?
We suggest arriving at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled spa treatment to allow time to relax and enjoy the spa lounge before you begin your treatment and, with some treatments, complete a medical questionnaire. Services will begin and end on time as a courtesy to the next guest. Regretfully, if you are late for your treatment, we may have to shorten our service time to begin our scheduled treatment for the next guest.
How should I dress for my appointment?
You may dress comfortably and we encourage you to make use of the robes, sandals and terry wraps provided for your lounging comfort while in the spa.
What is your cancellation policy?
We have reserved time and space especially for you and require 24 hours' notice for cancelled appointments. If less than 24 hours' notice is given, you will be charged 50% of the scheduled session fee. Rescheduled appointments within 24 hours of your appointment are subject to a fee of $25.
How should I prepare for my treatment?
We recommend that you refrain from eating at least two hours before bodywork. Please refrain from applying self-tanning lotions at least 24 hours before bodywork or facial treatments. Men, please shave before any facial treatments. Shaving or other depilatory treatments are not recommended 24 hours before salt glow treatments. Please be sure to inform your therapist if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, heart ailments or any other condition that may be affected by the application of heat, massage, or skin therapies.
What are your tipping policies?
We do not add a gratuity charge to our treatments; this is completely at your discretion.
What are your draping and privacy policies?
Our licensed therapists and estheticians are trained in procedures to assure you are properly covered during your treatment. If you are uncomfortable, for any reason, please let your therapist know immediately so that an adjustment may be made. Your privacy will always be respected.
Do you require reservations?