Whether you are eloping or renewing your vows in New Hampshire, we are happy you have found us.
All arrangements for your special day will be made by us so you can simply enjoy the beauty of the White Mountains from the balcony of your comfortable suite or settle into your armchairs by the fireplace with your welcome bottle of champagne.
On your wedding day, the flower bouquet and boutonniere will be delivered to your room prior to your wedding ceremony before your Justice of the Peace NH will welcome you at the fireplace in the Carriage House Lobby for your private ceremony or at an outdoor venue of your choice; waterfalls, mountain tops and quiet river settings are just a few of the special places for your intimate ceremony.
Afterwards enjoy a celebration dinner in our dining room with a personal wedding cake for two.
Your elopement cost of $899 includes:
- 2 night accommodation a Carriage House deluxe suite with fireplace and Jacuzzi bath
- Full American breakfast
- A bottle of champagne waiting in your room on arrival
- Flower bouquet, boutonniere and cake topper from the Dutch Bloemen Winkel
- Hosting your wedding with the services of a JP at a venue of choice
- A 2-course dinner in our dining room following a champagne toast
- A personal wedding cake for two
- All gratuities
Not including taxes (with tax $952.46)
Low season elopement package $739 plus tax (with tax $778.06. Applies in April, May and some midweek dates)
“Our wedding at the Christmas Farm Inn was a dream come true. Gordon and I exchanged our vows by the stone fireplace while in the company of family and close friends. The hospitality of the Inn was excellent. The staff was very friendly and the meals delicious. “
Ginny and Gordon March 2011
Friends and family want to join in? No problem! We can accommodate elopement parties of up to 15 guests, including the bride and groom, in our restaurant. The wedding dinner can be hosted or individual payment and will be a fixed price menu with menu choices to be advised a week prior to the event. We will be happy to give you more information if you are interested.
Let us help you stay serene and beautiful on this special day. The team at our AVEDA Concept Spa understands your needs and will help you achieve the look and sense of calm you desire:
Bridal make-up $65
Bridal hair up-do $75
Manicure with shellac polish $50
One-hour massage in our Spa $100 per person
Private, in-room massage in your Carriage House Suite $115 per person
We are always happy to lend a helping hand with pictures using your own camera. If you are looking for a more professional portfolio of indoor and outdoor photos try one of these established local photographers:
Sara McCarthy -
Countrypolitan Events Photography
Anne Skidmore Photography
Meg Simone –
Photography and Videography
How to book:
- Please book your elopement directly with Sandra, the innkeeper: [email protected] Tel: 603-383-4313
- We require a 50% non-refundable deposit at time of booking in case of cancellation or postponement to protect our vendors
- At the time of booking we will ask your preference for the flowers/ colors, cake flavors and champagne/ wine as well as your preferred date and timing for the ceremony
- A welcome letter will outline all times and services so you can plan your time around it and start relaxing…
Marriage License Requirements:
Jackson Town Offices
54 Main Street, Jackson,NH 03846
Phone: (603) 383-4223
Fax: (603) 383-6980
Please call to check for opening hours. The application process will take about 45 minutes so please plan to arrive about an hour prior to office closing hours.
Both of you will need to be present to complete and sign the application. You may apply for a license at any town or city clerk's office in New Hampshire and the cost is $45, payable in cash. You will need to have a document that proves your identity and age such as a driver's license, non-driver's I.D. or passport as well as your original birth certificate. The license will be valid for 90 days from the date of application and there is no waiting period. NH does not require a blood test. If either party has previously been married, you will need to provide a divorce decree, annulment paper, dissolution or death certificate. ALL documents must be originals.